A trampoline can make exercising fun and can put less pressure on joints than other exercise forms. Full-size trampolines are pretty big, and not everyone has a spacious backyard. Mini trampolines are a great way to get the benefits of a regular trampoline in a small space, be it an apartment or tiny house.
We have evaluated dozens of mini trampolines to bring you a list of our favorites. Looked at various features (whether they had handles or nets, for example) so you can decide exactly what you want in a rebounder. We checked prices, whether they were easy to stow away, and what consumers had to say about them.
Our reviews touch on the important features above and many more. Read on to learn about our suggestions before buying a mini trampoline for your home.
5 Best Mini Trampolines of 2021:
The people behind the Maximus PRO have thought of everything when it comes to getting an awesome mini tramp workout; strength bands, huge weight limit, stability bar, sand weights, DVDs and even a storage bag.
Your purchase of the MaXimus PRO Folding Rebounder comes with the best range of extras we’ve seen on the entire market. You will get the afore-mentioned strength bands, safety cover, a handle bar sand weights, training videos and a handy carry case. That is pretty impressive.
Unlike some of the other rebounders that we have come across, the MaXimus PRO is not a toy. It is a heavy-duty workout device, as evidenced by its high quality components. These include 32 highly calibrated giant metal springs to provide an excellent low-impact bounce and the double cross-stitched non-slip mat.
The MaXimus PRO Folding Rebounder comes with a detachable support handle and stability bar. This is a great innovation that is especially beneficial for those who are using the rebounder for rehabilitation and for the elderly. The stability bar is quick to attach and will provide the sense of safety that people with balance issues needed to feel secure while exercising.
- 310 lb. max. weight
- Heavy duty
- Support handles
- 7 workout DVDs
- Resistance bands
- Spring cover
- Squeaky springs
The ANCHEER Foldable Trampoline is at the top of the list of double trampolines, which let two people jump at once. This one is perfect for two children or for a parent and a child. The weight limit is 220 lbs, so two small adults or teenagers could also use it. The rebounder can also be used by one adult at a time.
The trampoline comes with an adjustable handle bar for safety–it can be set from 38 to 45 inches. The handle bar has a foam cover to increase traction and keep it from wearing out. It features a heavy-duty frame, stainless steel springs, and legs with rubber tips to prevent slipping. The rubberized legs also keep noise to a minimum, which is useful if you are using it in an upstairs bedroom or if you have people living below you. It is easy to assemble and it folds down for easy storage.
- Foldable for storage
- Can be used by two children or an adult and a child
- Weight limit is 220 lbs
- Adjustable handle bar
- Handle bar covered in foam
- The handle is attached thus not easy to move around
A net surrounds this mini trampoline for safety, and another attractive feature for many is the basketball goal. The trampoline is 5 feet around and 5 feet tall from the ground to the top of the net, although the jumping room inside the net is a bit smaller than 4 feet.
This mini trampoline has a lot of complaints from families whose children are very rough when playing, or who are bigger. Reviewers say it’s really perfect for kids 3 to 6 who are less than 4 feet tall. Two smaller children can easily fit, but some reviewers say the net tears easily if children are using it to stabilize themselves. The manufacturer says it’s safe indoors or out, but reviewers say indoors avoids unnecessary wear and tear.
It’s best used on carpeting because it slides when children jump on hard flooring. The basketball goal was a disappointment for a lot of reviewers. Several people said it was cheaply made and broke quickly, however, at least one reviewer received a complimentary replacement when they called the company. Assembly is a challenge. The instruction manual is not useful, but there is a video included, and a lot of families said it is helpful. Assembly is a two-person job and takes anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours.
- Safety net and pads
- Great for littles in wintery places
- Good for 2 small children together
- Written instructions are unhelpful
- Basketball hoop issues
This is a large 36-inch mini trampoline with fun and stable jump. The trampoline also folds down compactly to allow for easy storage and transportation. You can carry it with you on picnics and have a fun day out with family. The trampoline features 30 stable tension bands hence quite safe and quiet.
The Stamina 36-Inch Foldable Trampoline weighs in at just 14 pounds and has a diameter of only 36 inches. That makes it very compact and easy to move around. This is especially important for older users. The six feet are also removable. This, combined with the foldability of the unit, makes it easy to store away.
In addition, it features a safety pad that covers the band for safe bouncing. This is a great choice trampoline for toning your body and burning extra calories. It also comes with 3 free online videos for immediate workouts. Overall, this is a durable and heavy-duty mini-trampoline supporting 250 pounds.
- Compact and lightweight hence easy to carry anywhere
- The heavy-duty design thus supports 250 pounds
- Quiet and safe due to 30 tension bands
- Folds compactly hence easy to store
- Hard to stretch the silver core
5. BCAN 40
The BCAN 40″ Foldable Mini Trampoline is our favorite mini trampoline with a handle. This one is has a heavy-duty design that can accommodate jumpers weighing up to 330 lbs. The steel handle can be adjusted from 32 to 42 inches, making it the right height for children and adults alike. It has a foam covering that makes it comfortable to grip and also improves traction to help avoid slipping.
The legs have rubber tips to help prevent sliding, and the mat is attached with commercial-grade steel springs. The safety pad, handle, and frame are covered by a one-year warranty, and you’ll be able to get 24/7 customer service for the lifetime of the product.
- Weight limit is 330 lbs
- Adjustable steel handlebar
- Foam covering on handle
- Rubber-tipped legs
- Commercial-grade steel springs
- Small jump area
Consider for the Best Mini Trampolines
- Size: Rebounders come in different sizes, and often, measure between 36-inches and 40-inches. While you make a plan to purchase one, it’s wise to consider the space available for fitting the mini-trampoline.
- Frame: Secondly, it is worth considering the frame construction to make your trampoline last. Going for a unit with a substandard frame construction saves you a lot of money but wouldn’t last. Remember, you’ll often use this unit; therefore, they should have sturdy frames.
- Mat: Well, the mat is laid on the section where you’ll be jumping on. Ensure to be keen on the material that makes the mat of the trampoline. Those inexpensive models are constructed with materials such as nylon, plastic, and canvas. However, high-end models use polypropylene and matron materials.
- Maximum Capacity: Last but not least is the maximum load capacity of the trampoline. Each model has a specific capacity that can support comfortably. The springs and the supports are only to hold up to those loads.
The following tips will help you get to terms with your new mini trampoline, and help you start bouncing like a pro in no time.
- You can perform a range of different exercises on a mini trampoline — you don’t just bounce up and down. For those new to rebounding, it may be advisable to buy an exercise DVD or book, or look for instructional videos online.
- Keep a soft bend in your knees as you bounce on your mini trampoline, to avoid jarring them.
- Don’t use your mini trampoline too soon after eating, or the motion could make your feel nauseated.
- Try to keep your bounces fairly controlled, as you could hurt yourself if you fall off or land on the springs.
- A mini trampoline with padding or a cover over the springs will help prevent injuries when working out.
- Since mini trampoline workouts help increase bone density, it’s an excellent exercise for anyone who may be at increased risk of osteoporosis later in life.
In conclusion, these are the best mini trampolines in the market. The trampolines are highly rated and come with pretty decent features. Go right ahead and analyze each pick above before deciding on one. You can never go wrong choosing a mini trampoline from our carefully selected list.